Publisher ID: pub-5956747228423723 Publisher ID: pub-5956747228423723

Wednesday 12 May 2021

sehat lamaran

May 13, 2021

HR Department
Head Office of Bank Mandiri Indonesia
Jl. Telaga No 45
Surabaya

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to you to ask about the possibility of working in your company that is informed by Jobsstreet.

I am interested in a position as a secretary.

My name is Kusnul Kotimah and I am 32years old.
I have a background in Bachelor Science of Entrepreneurial Management Philippin.

With my education background, I am confident that my qualifications and skills can contribute significantly to PT. Gentamulia Infra as a secretary staff.


I am capable of operating various computer softwares, including Microsoft Office packages and MYOB.
In addition to that, I am a hardworking person who can work independently or in a team.
I can also take the initiative and very eager to learn under anyone’s guidance.

I have attached my resume along with this letter.
I hope you can give me the chance to go through an interview so I can chat with you in person very soon.
Thank you for your valuable time.

Best regards,

Kusnul Kotimah 

No comments:

Post a Comment